Thursday 17 July 2008

boxes

dear friends of teabelly -- dc chapter,

i am looking for boxes to pack up all this stuff. if your office has extra boxes sitting around, i would LOVE to get my hands on them.

also, 26 july i am renting a truck and moving most of my stuff to my house (and then sticking it under a tarp because the house will still not be finished. (BUMMER! more on why later). so if you are around, and would like to help move furniture, send me a note. i will send out an APB later today.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

We just got rid of a ton of archiving boxes in our office yesterday. Isn't that always how it goes?

Unknown said...

When I packed up to leave, Carol showed me a place in our building that had tons of boxes in every shape and size. You should totally ask her to show you where the box mecca is!! :)

Good luck!!