Monday 23 June 2008

not going to botswana

i am sure all the readers are waiting on baited breathe for the outcome of this delta disaster... her it is. i wrote to the person in botswana who i was mostly working with and her response was:

teabelly,
Bummer. But there must be a reason. Let's hold off until September. . . . Best regards, ___


so that is that. i am waiting for a cab from the douglas' house to the airport for a triumphant return to dc, minus all my favorite clothes and personal products. but thanks to delta's phone service, there is nothing i can do to ensure that my bag returns to me, UNLESS i go to the baggage people at the airport and file a claim. so all told, this has cost me heaps of money and tons of time to return to my house empty handed, exhausted, and even less likely to fly delta next time.

No comments: